We are looking for a motivated Sales Representative to help take our business to the next level! This position will be working remotely in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are looking for individuals comfortable working remote and commuting to various locations in the Bay Area to meet with and present demos for potential clients. This is an amazing opportunity with a well-established cannabis company.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify potential customers, initiate and manage prospects through a sales pipeline and close opportunities
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Utilize selling techniques and market strategies to expand and build upon client base
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, on-site meetings and brand displays
- Work with brand ambassadors to schedule dispensary brand demos
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports
- Monitor competition by gathering information on pricing, products, market presence, etc.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Continuously improve through feedback
Preferred Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of proven work experience as a sales representative
- Experience in cannabis sales is preferred
- Ability to travel throughout assigned territory
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and persuasive skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Must maintain a high level of integrity, personal motivation, and sense of urgency
- Proficiency with MS Office in a windows environment and familiar with sales tracking and reporting software (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
NOTE: Candidates that are offered a position are required to pass pre-employment drug and background screening. Qualified candidates with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.
High Bluff Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.