The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for assisting with planning, forecasting, and procurement in addition to daily needs of preparing and shipping large bulk orders to our various facilities. We are transitioning to the D365 platform, so someone versed in an ERP platform would be a huge plus. This role will be reporting directly to the CFO and will work closely with the finance team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, manage and coordinate all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand
- Manage lifecycle of shipping/manufacturing, lead time, inventory availability, forecast, etc. Production planning & scheduling
- Responsible to routinely report on KPIs along with appropriate analysis and countermeasures where necessary
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve the supply chain process through detailed analysis of inventories, materials and supplies located in the company and other locations
- Increase efficiency throughout the supply chain while ensuring quality and safety; implements subsequent changes to processes
- Establish performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of factors affecting the supply chain
- Negotiate prices for raw material and delivery with suppliers, vendors, and/or shipping companies. Source and order raw materials
- Track raw materials, supplies, and finished goods
- Perform inventory-related updates and reconciliations
- Coordinates warehouse to review inventory movements and adjustments in ERP system (D365), confirming the reconciliation between perpetual inventory and general ledger
- Investigate and reconcile discrepancies in inventory, and inventory management process
- Work closely with finance to identify anomalies in inventory valuation and validate variance in production
- Develop strategic solutions and process improvements, streamlining logistics, inventory, productions operations and reducing costs
- Establishes audit process and maintains cycle count records
- Train, develop and manage the inventory team. Collect inventory data, complete analysis and create scheduled and periodic inventory reports
- Migrate spreadsheet data management process to ERP system
Preferred Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ Supply Chain Management is required, preferably in the CPG industry
- Data driven analytical capabilities and attention to detail
- Attention to detail; demonstrate passion for accuracy in both minor and significant workstreams
- Critical thinking & analysis; takes a methodological approach to solving problems and can turn data into recommendations
- Communication; ability to clearly explain and define procedures, convey objectives and priorities
- Solution focused; ability to identify areas of opportunity and implement solutions and efficiencies
- Strong communication skills
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced user of ERP & WMS software (preferably Dynamics 365)
NOTE: Candidates that are offered a position are required to pass pre-employment drug and background screening. Qualified candidates with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.
High Bluff Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.