Conduct analysis, forecasting, and replenishment of all key accounts. Responsible for ensuring the forecasting plan is accurate, and all service level measures, such as in-stocks and OTIF (on time and in full) objectives are met or exceeded. Responsible for supporting the CPG group, working collaboratively with the sales team, distribution network, and our internal manufacturing operations and demand planning teams. Responsible for supporting critical decisions and providing recommendations impacting both the customer(s) and our finished goods inventory. Influencing the customer, our sales team(s), and our internal supply team is critical to the effectiveness of this role.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the point-person for operational execution of all modular changes (new item introductions), working jointly with the account team, sales and our distribution network (Nabis)
- Create execution plans and coordinate internally with account teams, demand planning, operations, and leadership to ensure a seamless transition on new products and modular (Plan-O-Gram) updates, including expanded stores
- Communicate progress on key customer scorecard measures to all internal and customer stakeholders. Accountable for recommendations and action plans for improvement
- Collaborative Planning process – Provide input and recommendations for the planning process integrating customer specific data for sales trends, new items, modular changes and promotion performance trends
- Manage the supply chain inter-dependencies between Sales, Demand Planning, Customer Service, Inventory Management, Operations Planning and the Customer
- Responsible for all customer data usage and expertise in support of replenishment activities including: CPFR events to support promotional and seasonal activity and recommend CPFR policies to customer team.
- Utilize account data to provide analytical support to Account Managers and retail Buyers and Replenishment Managers
- Effectively leverage account system data reporting capabilities
- Account Data - Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the account team, providing analytical support
- Develop and implement on-going improvements for collaborative planning, forecast and replenishment process
- Working knowledge of pipeline systems and procedures with an emphasis on physical distribution and logistics
Preferred Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Mathematics or Engineering
- Focus on Supply Chain Operations is a plus
- 2-4 years of experience in sales analytical support would be helpful, possessing a clear understanding of inventory management and predictive analysis
- Experience in an analytical or customer facing role where inventory management, in stocks and planning were critical to the success of the account
- Valuable to have experience with at least one-key customer where high performance is a must
- 1-2 years of experience in Collaborative Planning, Forecasting, and Replenishment Analysis
- Preferred work experience in the CPG industry
- Expertise and knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Very beneficial if you have a working knowledge with Microsoft 365 Nav
NOTE: Candidates that are offered a position are required to pass pre-employment drug and background screening. Qualified candidates with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.
High Bluff Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.