Our client is a well-established Cannabis Company looking for a Reporting Analyst to work with cash management.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately analyze and collect data for various types of business reports
- Create weekly business reports that provide insight into key data points for clients
- Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to managers
- Support various departments, including marketing and sales, in reaching their goals through analysis
- Physical count of cash receivables, cash management and reporting of this information to management
- Complete tax reconciliation, including the physical preparation of funds
- Prepare cash payments to vendors, clients and payroll payments
- Monitor data to identify changes in financial and business trends
- Regularly examine data reports to identify and resolve issues
- Ability to work independently and self-manage tasks
- Must be able to set priorities and pivot quickly with change
Preferred Skills and Requirements:
- One to three years of experience as a financial or business analyst
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, graphs and charts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to coworkers
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions
- Tendency to pay close attention to small details that could impact results
- General knowledge of business operations, objectives, strategies, process and information flow
NOTE: Candidates that are offered a position are required to pass pre-employment drug and background screening. Qualified candidates with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.
High Bluff Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.