The Phone Dispatcher is responsible for providing exceptional and professional service to all customers, vendors and guests that order through text or our online service. The Phone Dispatcher will work in various roles within the company, as outlined below. It is imperative that they represent the brand with professionalism, passion, and provide extensive cannabis product knowledge to every customer.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer and route all incoming calls from patients and customers.
- Provide excellent customer service as well as maintain a professional, positive, and friendly attitude when dealing with guests on the phone
- Input patient registration information into system
- Use database to search for existing patients to initiate and process transactions
- Handle all online and phone orders through text messaging system
- Coordinate with packer to ensure completion of customer’s order
- Follow all store procedures, protocols and rules
- Cashier transactions with attention to detail and accuracy
- Cash handling and drawer reconciliation must be impeccable
- Always maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Manage, route, track and assign deliveries to a fleet of drivers
- Accurately track, report and assign cash bags and tips for drivers
- Ensure correct product is pulled and bagged for each order
- Pay attention to details and accurately prepare each order
- Identify and communicate items unable to fulfill due to inventory discrepancies to the Manager on Duty or Inventory Manager
- Assist customers with possible substitutions when items are sold out or are unable to be fulfilled
Preferred Skills and Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must pass a comprehensive background check
- Valid identification to work in the US
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Must be proactive and solution oriented with a positive attitude
- Strong multi-tasker and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in technology software, desktop electronics, mobile devices (iPad)
- Phone and logistics experience is a plus
Due to Covid-19, we are doing everything we can to keep our team and customers safe. We continue to provide our employees with PPE as needed and practice social distancing when possible.
HBG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.