This position will hold multiple responsibilities as a Packer as they will package the customer’s order properly and within industry regulations. They will also be responsible for organizing, monitoring customer orders, distribution of inventory items received either from suppliers or production shops, and ensuring a smooth and consistent operation in completing orders.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently and effectively receiving and storing goods per standard operating procedures
- Pick customer orders ensuring high level of quality and productivity
- Accurately and timely pack customer orders to ensure we meet customer expectations
- Coordinate with phone dispatcher to ensure completion of customer’s order
- Prepare products and materials for route coordinator
- Maintain product knowledge to accomplish order completion with minimal errors
- Accurately read instructions from POS system
- Adhere to safety, quality and production standards
- Be able to provide support where the manager needs assistance
- Follow state and local compliance regarding cannabis
- Ensure materials are stored properly to conserve space and comply with safety procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
Preferred Skills and Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience in the Cannabis Industry preferred
- Proficiency with technology devices including an iPad
- Strong multi-tasker and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be a team player and meet deadlines
- Completion of successful background check
Due to Covid-19, we are doing everything we can to keep our team and customers safe. We continue to provide our employees with PPE as needed and practice social distancing when possible.
HBG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.