MED BADGE REQUIRED The Packager is responsible for assembling cartons, labeling bottles and affixing stickers and labels onto packaging at a rapid pace with minimal errors. Operates with direct supervision from the Production Manager. Follows established policies and procedures and performs job duties and tasks. Job Type and Hours: Temp, M-F 7:30am – 4pm, 40 hours per week expected
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Print and adhere labels to boxes, cartons, and other items
- Weigh product, fill rolling papers, and twist and roll joints
- Secure packages by gluing, tying or attaching fasteners
- Sort, label and inspect finished packaging
- Stack packaged items in storage areas or on delivery pallets
- Notify management in advance of low product supply
- Execute proper packaging and labeling procedures in compliance with all state laws and regulations
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Additional duties as required
Preferred Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to understand, speak, and read English
- Experience in a production, warehouse or manufacturing environment
- Must work well independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work at a rapid pace completing repetitive tasks
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to complete repetitive motions for the duration of the work day, including bending of wrists, twisting, grabbing, pushing and pulling
- Ability to work in a high-production, high repetition environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be moderate.
•Ability to stand, sit and kneel for extended periods of time. •Must be able to lift, bend and twist frequently. •Lift boxes or product of up to 35 lbs. •Must be able to work in an environment with moderate noise levels.
NOTE: Candidates that are offered a position are required to pass pre-employment drug and background screening. Qualified candidates with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.
High Bluff Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.