As the Service Technician, you will service and repair commercial laundry equipment in designated locations throughout the Seattle Tacoma area in accordance with established standards and procedures and report directly to the Service Manager.
- Services and repairs on equipment in businesses in accordance while maintaining safety and professionalism at all times.
- Design equipment service and repair process utilizing a thorough knowledge of equipment and its capabilities.
- Assists in the promotion and sale of extra equipment.
- Completely and accurately tests serviced and/or repaired equipment, ensuring proper working condition prior to departure from service site.
- Provides a thorough explanation of equipment, its capabilities, and operation to the customer; responds to all questions in a courteous and knowledgeable manner.
- Accurately completes all necessary paperwork including but not limited to work orders, service orders, time logs, and emergency information schedules.
- Maintains inventory control of assigned equipment to ensure adequate stock levels; participates in form inventory process on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Maintains control of all assigned company property and ensures that equipment is maintained in safe operating conditions at all times.
- Safely operates assigned company vehicle and ensures that it is maintained according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Exhibits appearance and conduct in accordance with established company standards to present a professional image to customers and the general public; maintains the highest degree of decency, honesty, and integrity as a guest in a customers’ business.
- Assists with equipment installations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- 2+ years of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities of diagnosing and repairing machines
- Experience with Electrolux, Wascomat and Encore machines or previous HVAC experience
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Bilingual skills are a plus
- A high sense of safety requirements and cautiousness
- Ability to perform the physical labor necessary and lift up to 75 Lbs.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
HBG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.