As Influencer Manager, you will manage relationships with top influencers to ensure that they are leveraging the tools and programs provided by the company to maximize the audience and revenue of their content. You will support the Social Media team with the engagement, documentation and relationship building with cannabis industry and other relevant influencers. A successful Influencer Manager is highly organized, has a keen attention to detail and has a passion for cannabis and creative marketing. You are a social media maven, strategic-minded and can execute on campaigns.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute and track marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Research and identify relevant industry trends, experts, competitors, as well as target audiences and users
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders including defining gifting opportunities where applicable
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Coordinate with all current and potential VIP's, Ambassadors, and Commissioned Creators
- Manage monthly campaigns inclusive of budget tracking such as developing, writing, and creating campaign briefing for content and identify additional creative support needed
- Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes
Preferred Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 4 years of experience with a proven track record in marketing specific social media paid campaigns with influencers
- In depth knowledge of social media marketing
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with great time management and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Networking aptitude
- Bachelor's degree in public relations, marketing, or related field preferred
- Cannabis industry experience and/or Street Wear experience highly preferred
NOTE: Candidates that are offered a position are required to pass pre-employment drug and background screening. Qualified candidates with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.
High Bluff Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.