Our client, a lifestyle Cannabis brand and multi-state operator, is seeking an outgoing, charismatic and a highly approachable professional with experience in the Cannabis industry to serve as a Field Sales Representative in the greater Los Angeles area. The FSR will serve as a product expert and our internal go-to salesperson in Southern California. They will communicate product knowledge to buyers, budtenders and consumers. They will be actively involved in industry specific events, Patient Appreciation Days and in all sales efforts into dispensaries. The #1 goal of the FSR is to sell and meet with buyers at as many dispensaries in SoCal as possible while simultaneously supporting the distributors’ sales team and building brand awareness in the region. The Field Sales Representative will act as the face of the company and will have an opportunity for future growth within the company if a mutual fit is established. As a FSR you will be the face of the brand at various retailers in the field. You will provide product samplings, meet with buyers, set up demonstrations, record consumer/budtender insights with the goal of selling into new stores and engaging with budtenders and consumers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct in-store product demonstrations at select locations
- Assist with Field Marketing, Special Event Marketing, and Media Events
- Serve as primary educator of the products
- Acquire a strong familiarity with the company's products, mission and values in order to communicate them to buyers
- Be informed of market conditions and all product innovations
Preferred Skills and Requirements:
- Highly Organized
- Valid Driver's License and reliable form of transportation, Must be 21+ years
- College Degree
- Strong communicator + highly responsive
- Great networking and relationship-building skills
- 2+ years of experience of outside sales and field marketing
- Mastered the ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Will be required to set up/conduct in store demo’s, transport promo materials, ability to take photos of setup for social, discuss discounts/promotions with consumers and pass out swag/print materials
- Record sales and consumer interactions at dispensary locations, collect all consumer insights
- Support Sales/Trade and Marketing team in their on-going initiatives
- Travel required
NOTE: Candidates that are offered a position are required to pass pre-employment drug and background screening. Qualified candidates with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.
High Bluff Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.