Our client, an Ultra-Premium Cannabis Company in Long Beach, California, is looking for an Engineering HVAC Tech that has experience with LG Multi-V mini-split system and 500 ton cooling towers. This individual will be maintaining the machines and analyzing data to ensure optimization. This role has the potential to quickly expand into a management position, so we are looking for candidates with supervisory and/or managerial experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Embrace and demonstrate alignment with company values - Integrity, Reliability, Thoughtfulness, Efficiency
- Maintain LG Multi-V Water Cooled System condenser and head unit in peak performance
- Conduct routine maintenance checking coolant levels
- Maintain 500 ton chillers verifying chemical levels and monitoring for scale build-up
- Maintain dehumidifiers
- Maintain roof-top package units
- Prepares reports and other documents relating to equipment maintenance
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
Preferred Skills and Requirements:
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time, use hands and fingers, some lifting, squatting, bending, some pushing and may have to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must comply with all legal and company regulations for working in the cannabis industry
- Must pass an in-depth background check
- Minimum of 5 years HVAC experience
- Strong attention detail
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience
•Medical and Dental •10 paid PTO days •6 paid sick days •Paid federal holidays
NOTE: Candidates that are offered a position are required to pass pre-employment drug and background screening. Qualified candidates with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.
High Bluff Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.