Our client, a vertically integrated Cannabis MSO headquartered in Los Angeles, is looking for an analytical, data oriented, strategic Director of Retail Growth to join their amazing team! The Director of Retail Growth will be tracking and overseeing dispensary sales in California. Position is remote, and open to candidates in NorCal or SoCal. Cannabis experience is required.
Director of Retail Growth duties and responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain retail pricing for all shops in California and other states
- Build system to track retail buying cycles and prevent out-of-stock scenarios
- Provide real time sales stats/insights to sales representatives
- Build system to track promotional units, buyer and bud tender samples
- Propose and implement region-specific sales strategy and promotions
- Coordinate product launches with the sales and marketing teams to ensure targets are hit
- Coordinate between distribution and supply chain teams as needed
- Manage relationships with and increase sales at key accounts
- Establish CRM/sales tracking across all states
- Develop and implement Sales SOP Bible per state
- Examine account management process and provide proposals to increase incremental income
- Optimize outbound email marketing campaigns to generate inbound retailer traffic
- Optimize marketing/sales platforms
- Explore insight tools and find the best one (Pistil Data, BDS, Headset, etc) for the budget
Director of Retail Growth requirements and qualifications:
- Cannabis experience strongly preferred
- Highly proficient with excel
- Experienced w Google Suite (Sheets, Drive, etc)
- CRM Implementation Experience
- Key Account Experience
- Engineering and/or Finance background strongly preferred
- Experience with Weedmaps, Leaflink, and Nabis strongly preferred
High Bluff Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.