We are currently hiring for full-time Delivery Drivers for a cannabis retail shop in Encino, CA. This is a new retailer with brick and mortar location, emphasizing on delivery of top quality product to our patrons. No previous cannabis experience is necessary.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver orders directly to customer’s location on routes
- Follow routes and delivery schedule
- Become familiar and understand applicable laws and regulations as they pertain to deliveries
- Transfer returned/rejected product back to the location
- Responsible for ensuring all returned/rejected product is placed in the appropriately designated area
- Collect payments, handle cash, and change
- Maintain a professional, safe, and clean work environment and vehicle
- Treat company vehicle with upmost care and respect
- Complete logs and reports
Preferred Skills and Requirements:
- Previous experience operating as a delivery driver in any industry
- Responsive to constructive feedback and training
- Ability to calculate math with money accurately
- Valid driver’s license & auto insurance
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent driving record
- High school degree or equivalent
- Cannabis experience not required
- Willingness to work flexible work hours and schedules
- 21+ years of age required by law
Due to Covid-19, we are doing everything we can to keep our team and customers safe. We continue to provide our employees with PPE as needed and practice social distancing when possible.
HBG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.