The Cultivation Manager oversees the upkeep, stocking, and fulfillment of cannabis cultivation. Duties include irrigation, pest management, pruning, cloning, transplanting, harvesting, curing and sanitation under the supervision of the Director of Cultivation. The Cultivation Manager will focus on daily operations along with systems-based protocols, adhering to regulations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage marijuana plants, giving each individual plant the attention it needs
- Responsible for meeting all department KPI’s
- Direct all activities in the flower and dry rooms
- Track and record all flower room data
- Uphold all company SOPs
- Keep flower rooms and dry rooms clean and fully operational
- Plan flower and dry room schedules
- Direct all activities in the Mom and Veg rooms.
- Implement Mom and Veg SOP
- Supervision of the cultivation team
- Supervisory duties related to the upkeep of the nursery
- Knowledge of growing techniques, including: Germination, Cloning, and Transplantation
- Identifying issues before they become a problem, including plant pests
Preferred Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical problem solver
- Great at time management
- Self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented with strong decision-making skills
- Results driven
- Flexible, collaborative, team-oriented person
- Must be a dexterous, adaptable individual
- Basic math skills
- High school Diploma
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or horticultural, Technical Certification a plus
- Prior nursery, landscaping, and/or agricultural experience
- Experience in cannabis industry highly preferred
The employee must be ability to lift up to 65 pounds and be able to maneuver between growing tables that are 2 feet apart. The employee must also be able to repeatedly carry 15-20 pounds the length of warehouse/greenhouse.
NOTE: Candidates that are offered a position are required to pass pre-employment drug and background screening. Qualified candidates with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.
High Bluff Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.