Our client is a well-established Cannabis Company looking for a Bookkeeper to work with cash management.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process in multiple QuickBooks Online account.
- Verifying that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, supplier’s ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bringing the books to the trial balance stage
- Physical count of cash receivables, cash management and reporting of this information to management
- Complete tax reconciliation, including the physical preparation of funds
- Prepare cash payments to vendors, clients and payroll payments
- Ability to work independently and self-manage tasks
- Must be able to set priorities and pivot quickly with change
Preferred Skills and Requirements:
- One to three years of experience as a bookkeeper
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Proficient use of QuickBooks Online, certifications are a plus, but not required
- Familiarity with a wide range of financial transactions including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to coworkers
- Excellent data entry skills
- Tendency to pay close attention to small details that could impact results
- General knowledge of business operations, objectives, strategies, process and information flow
NOTE: Candidates that are offered a position are required to pass pre-employment drug and background screening. Qualified candidates with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.
High Bluff Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.